Workplace donations have a huge impact on Heal For Life. They allow us to help people in desperate need who have no financial resources.
The impact of abuse and trauma is devastating, intergenerational, and it impacts on every Australian. Heal For Life Foundation offers an alternative, long lasting solution to those suffering from childhood trauma and abuse by addressing core issues rather than just managing symptoms. For many, attending a Healing Week is a last hope. Your donation will enable a person in need to attend a Healing Week.
What is Workplace Giving?
Workplace giving is a program that lets employees donate money on a regular basis to one or more charities. Your donation will be automatically deducted from your wage or salary on each pay day and then paid to the Heal for Life Foundation. There are no administration fees and all donations made to Heal for Life through Workplace Giving are tax deductible. Most commonly the nominated amount is taken from your salary before tax so no tax is paid on the amount donated eg: If you donate $4.50 pre-tax, we receive the full $4.50 but you will receive an immediate tax refund on that amount, reducing your post-tax donation to around $2.50. For more information about Workplace Giving visit the Frequently Asked Questions page on the ATO website and discuss with your payroll section how it operates in your workplace.
Amount quoted is in Australian Dollars
How Can I Start Donating Through My Workplace?
- Decide on the amount you wish to donate – you can select from the options on the form or choose your own amount
- Print out and complete the Workplace Giving Form
- Send the completed form to your Payroll section for processing
It is a convenient and effective way to support and help the community whilst receiving a tax benefit. There are no admin costs or hidden fees. Your donation fully contributes to helping a person Heal For Life. When donating to Heal for Life through Workplace Giving you will receive
- a FREE Heal For Life Mug
- regular updates of the impact of our services via a quarterly newsletter
- the satisfaction of knowing you are helping a person to heal from childhood trauma or abuse for life
- Increased morale and sense of pride within the workplace because employees are helping to improve life for Australia’s most marginalised people
- Making an impact within the community
- Increasing the profile within the community
- Regular updates of the impact of our services via a quarterly newsletter
If you would like someone to come to your organisation to talk about Workplace Giving, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org